The Professional fitness platform has a unique design making it popular in home gyms, business locations, office recreational rooms, doctors’ offices, hotel lobbies, beauty spas and more.
The sturdy arm support and handles offer a stable aid for balance. For example, the front bar (underneath display) is perfect for resting the arms when performing the “back release” pose. The front-side handles make it comfortable, easy and super secure to hold for balance and for gripping while doing the “abdominal” poses. The open design of the frame allows for the legs and body to extend beyond the plate, adding to the versatility of the Professional model.
The digital controls are simple to use and read. Change speed from 0.5 to 50 levels; adjust time with preset buttons or manual increments. There is one preset aerobic program. There are digital displays showing calories burned, distance traveled and time on the machine.
All models have wheels for easy mobility within your home and office environment. (Note: wheels are not suitable for rough outdoor pavement.)
- Input voltage:100-120v/60Hz
- Motor Power:1000w (Two Horsepower)
- Seesaw Amplitude:¼ inch (10mm)
- Seesaw Vibration Frequency: 5-15Hz
- Maximum Speed Level: 50
- Programs: Manual and One (1) Auto Preset Aerobic Program
- Display: Program, Time, Speed, Calories and Distance
- Approximate Dimensions: 29 (W) x 26 (D) x 56 (H) inches (74 (W) x 66 (D)
- Maximum acceptable body weight on platform: 400 lbs (182 kgs)
- Total weight of assembled machine: 125 lbs (57 kgs)
- Platform base weight: 98 lbs (45 kgs)
- Platform tower weight: 27 lbs (13kgs)