Superior High Quality:
- Superior highly conductive silver thread electrodes deliver more current with better distribution across the entire pad.
- Full coverage snap connector for reliability, durability and full dispersion.
- Flexible carbon layer allows for flexibility, maximum charge delivery and comfort.
- Superior White Cloth-Mesh backing is comfortable, durable and safe
Directions for Use:
- Clean and dry application site as needed.
- Open the electrode pouch. Save pouch for later storage.
- Remove electrode pad from package and peel electrode away from release sheet. Save release sheet for later storage.
- If electrode seems dry, add a few drops of water to moisten.
- Place electrode on exact skin location where recommended by practitioner.
- Attach electrode lead wires to Denas unit.
- Use as needed.
- Apply a few drops of water to adhesive side after each use.
- Electrodes should be replaced periodically once they become un-sticky and lose their adhesiveness. Suggested 30 Day life cycle.
This is a nice amount and variety of pads. These pads are especially good when you’re on the go and want to keep using your Denas. The electrotherapy garments are wonderful, and I love them, but there are times when they can be a little bulkier or odd looking than you’d like. These pads are smaller, sturdy, and have good sticking power, so you can reuse them quite a few times. They’re also nice for when other people are using your Denas. Each person can have their own pads without worrying about cross contamination. I always keep some of these on hand.