Superior High Quality:
- Superior highly conductive silver thread electrodes deliver more current with better distribution across the entire pad.
- Full coverage snap connector for reliability, durability and full dispersion.
- Flexible carbon layer allows for flexibility, maximum charge delivery and comfort.
- Superior White Cloth-Mesh backing is comfortable, durable and safe
Directions for Use:
- Clean and dry application site as needed.
- Open the electrode pouch. Save pouch for later storage.
- Remove electrode pad from package and peel electrode away from release sheet. Save release sheet for later storage.
- If electrode seems dry, add a few drops of water to moisten.
- Place electrode on exact skin location where recommended by practitioner.
- Attach electrode lead wires to Denas unit.
- Use as needed.
- Apply a few drops of water to adhesive side after each use.
- Electrodes should be replaced periodically once they become un-sticky and lose their adhesiveness. Suggested 30 Day life cycle.
Rosemary Acevedo –
Very durable cable. I’ve had it for years.
Rosemary Acevedo –
Better than other cables I’ve used. A very durable cable.
Franklin Barber –
If you have had your PCM6 for a while then you probably have the white cables that originally came with it. These are the much improved upgrade that has thicker wire thus giving better transfer of energy. Improves PCM6 performance. You will feel the difference.
Claire Muzal –
These are so much better than the white cables that originally came with the DENAS. They have a real solid feel to them. I try to not crimp them or plug and unplug them unnecessarily, so they will last a long time.
Melanie K –
These cables work wonderfully with the PCM6. They are very study and strong and a must when using the garments for targeted therapy. They are much better than the original white cables. With careful handling, they have lasted several years.
These are really sturdy and long lasting. We had the white cords that originally came with some of the Denas accessories, but they were flimsy, and sometimes the snaps would pop off. But these black ones keep a nice firm grip on the snaps.
This cable far exceeds other cables for these devices. Very well made and durable.
Denise Whitcomb –
These are really nice cables. I like them much better than the original cables from a few years ago. These are longer, and have the ability to split apart at the middle so the 2 pads can be put further apart on you body. The older ones were more dedicated to so many inches and that’s as far as you go. So much more flexibility with these. The cables are a heavier duty and so far with daily use I have not had to replace any!