Superior High Quality:
- Superior highly conductive silver thread electrodes deliver more current with better distribution across the entire pad.
- Full coverage snap connector for reliability, durability and full dispersion.
- Flexible carbon layer allows for flexibility, maximum charge delivery and comfort.
- Superior White Cloth-Mesh backing is comfortable, durable and safe
Directions for Use:
- Clean and dry application site as needed.
- Open the electrode pouch. Save pouch for later storage.
- Remove electrode pad from package and peel electrode away from release sheet. Save release sheet for later storage.
- If electrode seems dry, add a few drops of water to moisten.
- Place electrode on exact skin location where recommended by practitioner.
- Attach electrode lead wires to Denas unit.
- Use as needed.
- Apply a few drops of water to adhesive side after each use.
- Electrodes should be replaced periodically once they become un-sticky and lose their adhesiveness. Suggested 30 Day life cycle.
These are as stated in the description, high quality. If you take good care of them, you can get a lot of mileage out of these pads.
Cathy Jones –
Pads are great, high quality have a long life. Better than other pads I have used.
Kimberly W –
Excellent quality. Work great and they last a long time.
Claire Muzal –
I have used pads for months. If you keep them clean and use the signa spray on them before storing them on their clean plastic pads they will function well for a long time!
Melanie K –
You can really tell the difference in quality of these pads from others I have used. With practiced care in following Coach Jimmy K’s instructions for storing them, we have used the same pads for over a year! Excellent Product! It will not disappoint.
Quality in all electrode therapy pads. We’ve had several different sizes and they’re all great for there intended purpose and uses. Last a long time when taken care of well.